The Little Junior CPR manikin -Laerdal
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway.
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR.
- Audible feedback for chest compressions reinforces correct compression depth with an optional “clicker” feature.
- Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up.
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.
- 1 Manikin
- 1 Soft Pack/Training Mat carry case
- 2 Faces
- 2 Airways
- 6 Manikin Wipes
- Directions for Use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.